I have had a ton of people telling me that I needed to start a blog... so here it goes. Life is pretty good right now we are working hard on building our new home. We are also loving being parents! We even finally got a picture of Hunter smiling!! Here are just a few pictures from the past 2 months since Hunter came into our lives:
This is our first family photo!

This is when we brought him home, he is in the same outfit that Ben came home in!
Brandi(my sister), Talee(her daughter 2 months old in this pic), Hunter(2 weeks old in this pic), and I went to Vegas for the Time out for Women. It was a wonderful experience, although the hotel stay was a bit rough for our little ones, neither one slept much at all!
When I took this pic I was just taking a pic of him in his Halloween outfit, and to my great surprise when I looked at the camera to see how the picture turned out he had a HUGE smile!! I ran across the room to show Ben right away! This little smile makes my day!
I had to show this one with the hat on too!

2 comments:
Misty, he is so adorable!!! I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks! Glad you set up a blog...keep the pictures coming!!
hey! i saw your link on tiffs blog, im so excited!! i love the pictures of hunter smiling, hes so adorable!!!
Post a Comment