So I had been thinking that Hunter's gums looked a bit sore so we were wondering if he was teething...and today at church I noticed that they were a little white so I felt it and one of his teeth did break through!! It's crazy he's only 6 months, but Ben's sisters boys got their teeth at like 2 or 3 months, my sisters kids didn't get theirs until they were 1, I was really hoping for that but oh well. Well we have now moved into our new house!!! Last night was our second night there. Ben came home on Friday at like 2 in the afternoon and said he was going to put the blinds up at the house and when he got back we were going to move in.....CRAZY!! We hadn't really packed much up so we basically just tossed anything we saw into boxes and took it over! It's still quite messy but we are getting there, we got our kitchen stuff all unpacked and cleaned so at least we have one room done. I'm so excited to be there, and will be even more excited once we have everything put away. Ben's family has been so helpful with everything, letting us stay at their house for a year, eating their food...the whole bit! We couldn't have done it without them! And my family has been soooo supportive, my dad and uncle came down several times to help build the house! We have had tons of help from all of our brothers and sisters too!! And my parents are so awesome when I called them on Friday to tell them that we moved in they were awesome and volunteered to bring their coaches down on Saturday for us!! They also brought down a bunch of my stuff that I still had stored there, and some really cute wall hangings that my mom and Kira made for me, which just happen to match perfectly with a Christmas present I got from Ben's mom, so I am so excited to put them up!! Well we don't have internet yet so we left our computer at Ben's parents house with his brother for now, so who knows when a will be able to post again, so I thought I better put a few pictures of Hunter since he just won't stop growing!!
His new favorite thing to do right after waking up from a nap was to play with the hangers that I had hung on his crib (those are now in his closet, so he doesn't get to play with them anymore) He somehow always managed to get his legs stuck out the side of the crib!! So funny!
I was changing him into his PJ's one night and his shirt got stuck on his head... he thought he was so funny!

Here's Hunter playing with his dad!! Ben's dad used to have all of them stand on his hands when they were kids, so of course Ben has to do it too. It really scared me at first, but I've gotten used to it!
6 comments:
That's so exciting to have your own house and live in it! Hunter is so adorable! Ben is brave to hold him while he's standing on just his hands! :)
Congrats on moving in! Can't wait to see pictures once your unpacked! Miss you guys!
Looks like you were right about his little teeth! Can't wait to see your house!
yay! i cant wait to see the new house, and i love the pictures of baby hunter. we dont get to see you guys enough! good thing im getting my nails done or we'd never see you! :)
Cute cute pics Misty! I love them! The one of Hunter standing on Ben's hands is great. All of my baby pictures of me smiling is because my dad would throw me up in the air with one hand under my butt and thats it. I loved it! It was the only thing that would make me smile for pics. I am so happy that you are finally moving into your house. I will have to come visit and see it now that you are getting moved in. You need to come see our house too because I don't know how much longer we are going to be living here!
Hey Misty! It's Jeri K! Your little guy is so cute!! It's amazing how fast they grow. Miley was born on the 9th, it's funny to see them doing the same things. Congrats on your new house! That is so awesome!! Hope you get settled in ok! At least you know you won't have to do all the packing and unpacking for a while like you do when you're renting!
Post a Comment