I loved this note that he wrote to Grandpa Keith. In case you can't tell it says: "I love you. (2 times) I like your house. I like my house to. Love Hunter."
I bought some more yogurt snacks for Timber and hadn't unloaded all the groceries yet, well she found them and did her little scoot/crawl thing over to me carting those along. I can't deny a girl that knows just what she wants!! Especially when it's not easy to try to get what she wants!
School had Dr. Seuss week and each day they had a theme of how to dress up based on one of the books. This day was to dress up like what you want to be when you grow up. He's a vet. The tag on his shirt says Future Veterinarian on it. I was surprised when he said that he wanted to be a vet, that's always what I said I wanted to be... Then something changed. Now I have no desire to even own a pet, they are cute still but I don't want to clean up after them and if I pet them I instantly go wash my hands! What a change from the girl that snuggled two puppies outside in the cold in my coat because I was sure they were going to get sick and unless my dad had made me come inside I would have stayed with them all night, I also tried leaving my coat with them, but my dad made me go get that too! And in young womens we wrote a letter to ourselves of what we thought our future husband would be like and in mine I said mine would have to be OK with living on a farm because I was going to have a LOT of animals! Haha funny how quickly that changed!!
This was miss-match day. There was also crazy socks day (one long and one short), and I think crazy hair day (just tried to spike it out everywhere not just on top), then the last day I think you could dress up as a Dr. Seuss character or just wear red which is what he did.
We went to Zion's with Brandi and her kiddos. We hiked up to weeping rock then went back into the Sprindale park and had a picnic lunch there.
Brandi took several pictures trying to get a good one of us...
And these two were the best we got! Haha! So hard to get all 3 of my kiddos to look and smile at the same time!
I took Timber in her stroller up to this point. I have done this hike many times but apparently it had been a while because I did not remember it being this steep! Pushing the stroller was a lot harder than I thought it would be! The baby backpack carrier thing that we have rests right where they removed the lump on my shoulder and it does not feel good at all, so I figured the stroller would be a better option. Lucky for me, Cooper helped me out with taking her down the trail. There was sand on the trail and my shoes didn't have much traction so it was really stressing me out trying to keep the stroller from pulling me and my baby down the mountain!
Megan had her baby shower. I made this car seat cover for her. Her and Gavin both love softball so I wanted some material with just softballs on it but this was the best I could find. I thought it turned out really cute!
The same day as her baby shower Jaron was down and had a paintball tournament for the recruits for Moxie (the pest control company he works for.) He invited Ben to come too. Ben had a blast! Paintball welts like this have made me not ever want to play! I can remember my brothers shooting at me when I was younger and it terrified me! I'm just glad they never hit me! I'm sure they could have so I'm very glad they never did!
She laid her playing with Ben's sunglasses thinking she was hilarious for several minutes!
Sunday evenings at Ben's parents.
He loves to take selfies!
And this little girl loves to swing!
Necklaces in the mouth make it even funner!
I really do try to get good pictures of all 3 kids together...
But someone always
does something crazy,
or yells,
or crawls away,
So sometimes just all of them looking is the best we can get! These were their St Patrick's Day outfits.
Another bouquet of flowers from our neighbors, for our flower loving princess Aspen.
Me and my girls! Love them!
I'm thinking she must be sitting up when she is supposed to be napping, then gets too exhausted and falls asleep...
all nice and bent in half!
Hunter did two different wrestling tournaments. The first one was in Hurricane and he took 3rd place all because one kid wouldn't come back and wrestle his last time. He also ended up getting a bloody nose his second match of that tournament when the other boys head bumped into his nose, so he was pretty nervous and not loving wrestling after that. The above picture is the 2nd tournament he did, it's in Kanab. He was still pretty nervous and not loving it... then he pinned a kid! The picture above is him in the black shirt with his hand in the air since he won! Right after this he came over and told me he likes wrestling! Haha!
Then right before his last match he came to show me this! He lost his 3rd tooth! He had to hurry and go clean up the little bit of blood from pulling it out and made it back just in time for his last match! He didn't pin the kid this time, so kind of went back to being unsure about wrestling. Ben loves it though so is hoping he can get Hunter to love it too! The boys in both mine and Ben's families all wrestled, so he has lots of uncles and his grandpa's that like to encourage it too.
For my Mom's birthday this year we met at Brandi's and had cake and ice cream, then all the girls went to the movies with my mom after. It was fun to have a girls night out!
For my Mom's birthday this year we met at Brandi's and had cake and ice cream, then all the girls went to the movies with my mom after. It was fun to have a girls night out!
This was probably one of the first times Timber wore shoes! Definitely the first time with tennis shoes!
She thought they were pretty cool!
It did make her attempting to walk even harder though!
And this is why I wanted her in tennis shoes. We decided to go on a family shed hunting/picnic night. On our drive out to the pinks the girls fell asleep, so I stayed in the car with them while Ben and Hunter started looking for sheds. Once the girls woke up we headed out to help look. I attempted putting Timber in the backpack carrier thing again and within maybe 10 min I realized that was not a good idea. It's weird, but where it rubs on that spot they took the lump from it's almost like it's cutting off circulation to my brain??? I really don't know what it's doing but it doesn't feel very good on the spot and also makes me a bit light headed. I was hoping that since I hadn't tried doing it for a while that maybe I would have grown out of it. So as soon as we found Ben and Hunter me and the kids went back by the truck and I let the kids play in the dirt with a few toys we had brought with us.
Once it was getting close to dark Ben came back and we got out our picnic.
Timber loved her Cheetos!
And who knew that we really didn't need toys, we just needed there left over spoons and pudding containers!
Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Sand being dumped into Aspen's hair. No matter how many times you tell them not to do it up in the air, they just won't listen! If you look close at Timber you can see a pretty cute pudding stache.
We got Hunter to join the picture! And even smile....
after several of these kinds of pictures. Why would I dare ask him to come over for a picture! Geez mom, ruin his night why don't you!
Love her happy faces!!
She started to do this a lot!!
Ben was mowing our grass/weeds down and lady bugs kept flying up like crazy!
So we started to catch them...
this wasn't even all that we caught! It was crazy how many there were!!
Aspen's friend Suzy had her birthday and they invited the whole family to come to it.
The kids had a blast!
Even though Aspen had to have Ben's help to do the slide, she was too nervous to do it on her own.
It was quite a task to get Hunter to come away from the bounce house when it was time to eat and play games!
He loved every part of it! Earlier that day he had also had a friends birthday party that both the kids went to and had a way fun time at that too!
They love to play with our neighbor Karston!
They had been taking turns getting rides, then decided to all pile in together, I thought it was adorable!
And Timber just wants so bad to be big and get to play with the kids!
She walked all along the edge of the tramp just trying to get the balls and play with the kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment