Sunday, January 31, 2010

Still the Same!

So we are pretty much doing all the same things, not much has changed, Hunter just keeps getting bigger and bigger it's crazy!! I did just get a newish calling today, I was already called to nursery but they just released Bro Mangum who was in charge of nursery and they had me replace him. It's kind of exciting I'm guessing that means that I will be staying in nursery for a while, which I'm excited about... Lessons are just so much easier in nursery and you get to play with toys and have snacks!! Since the new year all the kids still in nursery are so little that the couple of them that can talk you can barely understand so we are lucky if lesson time lasts 5 minutes!! It's so fun!
This weekend my parents, Brandi and me went up to watch Kira dance at state dance competition. She did awesome! They took 3rd overall! We wanted to do something special for her since it's her senior year, so we thought flowers would be a good idea... But flowers wilt so fast that we decided to make our own flowers! Here they are:

They are the best flowers every! There are 2 shirts, a dance hat, flip flop slippers, suckers, and several bracelets to hold it all together!! They didn't look like flowers as much as we had hoped but they were still pretty cute!


We got some stickers in the mail which I'm sure just about everybody did, but they ended up entertaining Hunter for so long, it was awesome! He first was putting them on another paper until I put one on his forehead and I guess he thought that was what he was supposed to do with them cuz then he just kept putting more and more on! This is after several fell off, at one point he even had a couple over his eye! It was hilarious!

Her are the crazy kids! Every Wednesday I get to go help Brandi by watching her kids while she helps in her older two boys classes at school. Hunter loves being over there and loves all her kids! They are so good to him too! He is pretty much just part of the family over there since Brandi watches Hunter quite often for me when I go to work, (He also gets to go over to Jaylene's, Joslyn's and Morgan's quite often too. I don't know what I would do with out all of you helping me so much!!)

2 comments:

The Stevens Family said...

I love the stickers! He is such a cute kid! i can't wait to meet him! It was good to see you at the competition last weekend! Good job on the flower design! Much better than real flowers!

Jaylene said...

he is such a cutie, and we love having him!!