I finally figured out the trick to getting my pictures to load on our computer... I have to load them one at a time... and for some reason the pics from my phone are pretty fast to load but the ones from my camera take about 10 times as long! What a pain!! Oh well, they are finally on here and hopefully I will keep on top of my posts so it won't always be tons of pics! We are ready for Christmas and so excited! We have only had one of the presents unwrapped... It's a pretty funny story so I thought I would share. Hunter has finally gotten to where he will for the most part leave me alone while I take a shower but he is always in the bathroom the instant the water turns off no matter what he is doing, (even if it was getting into the candy he will still come in and show me that he got some and act so surprised when I get after him for it.) So yesterday when he didn't come running in I knew something was up, so I got dressed quick and went looking for him. He was in the living room sitting on the coach watching a Thomas movie (which he had put in the Xbox and started himself...too smart) looking so innocent. And in the hallway right before the living room was a present fully unwrapped, it was one Ben's dad had us get for his mom so nothing Hunter would want, so I'm thinking when he opened it and it wasn't anything fun he decided that all those presents weren't worth messing with. He hasn't touched one since. The funniest part is that all of his presents are wrapped in Lightning McQueen wrapping paper, so I have no idea why he didn't open one of those ones! I guess that was the best thing he could do so that he will leave them alone. We have had most of the presents since November and just haven't wrapped and put them under the tree, I was worried he wouldn't leave them alone this year but he's been awesome!
We didn't really have any Christmas movies so Ben went and found a Christmas pack that has all the old traditional movies like, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, and several others. Hunter loves Frosty! Almost every time we go in the living room he is asking to watch it! Well here are our most recent pics:
Today I was making dinner (grilled cheese sandwiches and soup) and apparently I was taking too long cuz Hunter decided to make himself a sandwich. We had a plate of treats our neighbors had brought us right next to the bread, he took some cookies off the plate and set them on his bread. He was pretty proud of his "cookie sandwich"He loved licking the beaters!
We love going to get Christmas trees, we go with Ben's family every year, it's so fun! Here is Hunter walking with Grandma in the snow. He really liked the snow!
Looking for trees with Daddy.
Playing in the snow while waiting for us to decide if a tree was good enough.
The whole crew still searching.
We went back to where we were parked and there was one tiny spot on the side of the road that instead of being covered in snow was covered in mud and of course Hunter went and laid in it and slid down it. His pants were covered in mud and the whole bottom half of his coat too, the stuff on his face is chocolate cookie not mud. A few minutes later he was quite ornery cuz he was so cold, and it was lunch time and close to nap time. We figured he would get wet so we brought extra clothes, but I had him warm up in the jeep while he ate his lunch so he wouldn't try going out to play and get the second set of clothes all wet too.
He loves all the Christmas lights, or "ikes" as he calls them. While we drive anywhere he is always yelling about all the lights it's so cute! He thought our tree was pretty cool, like the Chipmunks tree (he loves Alvin and the Chipmunks.)
He was loving helping putting decorations on the tree... He just wanted to put them all in the same spot! Ben moved them after he went to bed and in the morning Hunter noticed and started pulling other ornaments off to put back at this spot! He also got an ornament in nursery (which I got released from 3 weeks ago) and it of course went in the same spot!
The finished tree.
Eating an ice cream cone at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Grandpa's birthday. The picture is kind of small of Hunter but he has his nose clear inside the cone.
Now you can tell! Oh and the reason he has no shirt is cuz I had thought he was playing with his cousins til one of them came and told me where he was...playing in the toilet! You would think he would be over that by now! He knows how to go potty on the toilet and he knows that it's yucky cuz every time he goes #2 he always looks in there and yells "Ew cuck!" And no he isn't potty trained, we even tried the 3 day potty training thing for 4 days straight but it wasn't working so we put him in pull ups and kept working with him but now we have pretty much given up. We still have him go potty before he takes his baths every night and he will occasionally ask to go but my dreams of not having 2 kids in diapers aren't coming true so we figured to just let him do it more when he is more interested in it.
Joslyn had her cute baby boy. He is #3 for her and I think he looks a lot like his older brothers!
This is what I came out of the shower to a couple weeks ago...he pulled every single book off my book shelf! I was SO frustrated, for any of you that know me I am a spaz about my books and they are all in there certain spots, so I had to reorganize them while he kept stepping on all them trying to help. He's a turkey.
We were at Wal-mart a few weeks ago getting a couple presents... Me and Ben were looking at a possible present in the sporting goods section and I turned to see what Hunter was doing, his back was to me but I could tell that he had something in his hands. So I asked him what he had and started walking towards him and I heard the shhhp of a spray can, and instantly after Hunter screaming and the crash as he chucked the can of bug repellent on the floor. He had sprayed himself in the eye with it! I picked him up and rushed him to the bathroom while Ben found the pieces of the can (the top had popped off when Hunter threw it) and put it back together. I rinsed his eye out really good and then he was just fine. It is so funny to me know though that I can't tell the story, let alone think of it with out laughing (yes I've been laughing the whole time I've been typing.)
The above picture looked so horrible cuz he was half blinking because of the flash from the camera, but I think it is so funny so I always show that picture first to see peoples shocked reactions, then show them the pics where you can tell his eye isn't swollen shut just red and blotchy.
I think he was getting sick of me taking pictures of his eye. I have tons of them!
This is him the next morning, see all the red is gone! Oh and the little cut and black eye happened the day before the bug spray, his cousin hit him in the eye with a toy. That poor eye got beat up 2 days in a row!
Thanksgiving just isn't Thanksgiving without olives on your fingers! This is my only pic from Thanksgiving, and we even ended up having to Thanksgiving dinners! We ate at Ben's grandma's house with his family on Thanksgiving and went to Kanab and ate at my parents on Saturday! We lucked out this year to get to spend it with both families!


1 comment:
I didn't know you have a blog! I guess I haven't seen Hunter for a while because he is huge!
Post a Comment