We had another weekly doctors appt on Wednesday. I now have them set at times that Ben can come with me since we aren't having to work around my work schedule anymore. And can I say I'm and so glad! They ended up checking me a week early! I would hate to have one of those visits without him! It seems like ever time I go in now they end up doing something extra to me, we had the same ultrasound, stress test, and listening to the heart beat that they did last week. Then they also did a strep test (which they didn't have me do with Hunter, yuck!) and he checked me and I'm pretty sure he stripped my membranes. He didn't say but I have never had a check hurt, it's just always uncomfortable, but this time it KILLED! I kept bringing my hand up to slap the doctor away but managed to control myself, that would have been pretty embarrassing if I ended up hitting him :) All in all everything is still going pretty good, my blood pressure was high again when I got there but they had me lay down and it was even lower than it ever has been lately! And there is plenty of fluid for the baby, and the stress test has showed the baby is doing great both weeks! Now it's just getting me through the next 2 weeks or so! Ben has had to tell me to go lay down several times in the last couple days! The warmer weather has finally started to get my feet to swell a little bit (no where near what they were with Hunter! I didn't have ankles!) so probably the worst time that I could stop being good about laying down! We will make it though, just a little longer then we will have our baby. YAY!
It has taken me the entire pregnancy to finally pick a car seat. We were in our accident with the one we had for Hunter and you aren't supposed to use them once they have been in an accident, Hunter only had a little longer til he was going to be in an upright car seat so we still used it for him. And it was totally a boy car seat anyways, so I had to find a car seat that would work for either!

Hunter has decided it's his new seat! He keeps sitting in it and I keep reminding him that it's the babies so hopefully he won't get sad when there is someone else sitting in it!
The box that it came in is also his! He has been so funny with it, he put a ton of toys in it, a huge blanket, and a pillow and still managed to squeeze in there with everything! It has also become a slide cuz when he gets on top it bends in and he slides on down!
And here is the scary monster! He is so funny!
2 comments:
Hunter is so CUTE! haha! I love how creative they get! I can't believe how close you are to being done! However...two 1/2 weeks of bed rest probably went by faster on the blog than reality. haha!
Brycen and Tucker always love playing in eliza's car seat. I guess sitting in them never gets old.
Hopefully Hunter will be a food sport about jumping out when it is time to put baby in.
Good luck with everything. If you ever need some entertainment during the day, I'm only a phone call away. I can make you a place to lay down outside and entertain Hunter with my boys. :)
Post a Comment