We had another check this Wednesday and everything is still looking good. I was dilated to a 2 and 65% effaced. I think I was either a 2 or 3 and 70% effaced when they started me with Hunter, so I figured I was doing pretty good! My doctor was out of town for spring break so his PA (I think that's what she is) did the check, but nobody knew for sure what his plans were as far as starting me. He had told me several weeks ago that if we got to 37 weeks he would probably start me, and I will be 37 weeks on Monday so it could be soon! Our ultrasound was so funny! The baby had it's legs crossed and was bent in half! I took a pic of my pic of the ultrasound so hopefully you can tell. The pic is a profile of the baby and you can see it's little toes touching it's forehead! I was trying hard not to laugh so I wouldn't bounce her equipment around but I couldn't help it! Here's the pic see if you can tell:
2 comments:
It looks like the baby's head and toes are in the middle of the photo, if I am right, then I can totally see it. Ha, ha, Maybe you'll have a toe sucker instead of a thumb sucker? Either way, I bet your little one will be darling. Can't wait to see what you are having.
Took me a minute but I saw it! :) So cute. Can't wait til you have it so we can meet him/her. :) love ya!!
Post a Comment