Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wild Woman!!

My wild woman Aspen is 6 months old!! Half a year, it's so crazy how fast it goes! She had her 6 month check on the 4th and she was 15 lbs exactly which was in the 30% and 25 1/2 in which was in the 40% I can't remember what her head was but it's percentile had gone down to the 74th or something. So she is starting to grow into her head :) Her are the proof that she is a wild woman:



She now eats baby food! And this weird girl seems to like the veggies better than the fruits!



She is also trying new fashions....

Here is her handsome designer.



She started out with a pillow above her head and one to the side and when I went to check on her this is how she was sleeping!



That crazy nap left her with some crazy hair too!



When I try to put her on her knees this is what she does! And then rolls over.



And she is getting quite a bit of hair on top but not enough to really do much with. I love this picture!



She is a fun little 6 month old girl!!


A few hours after I posted this I noticed that Aspen has her first tooth! I've been wondering if they were coming for a few days now. Last night I was sitting there rubbing her gums for a while and thought for sure that it would be coming soon and today I can now see a little white spot and feel it!!

2 comments:

Jaylene said...

She sure is a cute little munchkin. I love getting to see her every week (and Hunter too!) Love all that hair, and yay for teething! ;)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Sorry for not emailing back right away! I love checking your blog and seeing what you are up to! -Shan