Monday, March 26, 2012

Green Eggs and Pancakes

We had a pretty chill St Patricks Day, in fact we always do.  Last year and the year before I completely forgot it was St Patricks Day and didn't even have Hunter wear green!  I don't really do anything for St Patricks so when I told Hunter he needed to wear a green shirt it took some convincing.  Granted I had forgot again that it was St Patricks so he was already pulling a shirt over his head before I told him, and granted that shirt happened to be a Thomas shirt whom he loves.  But I finally convinced him.  And the next 3 days he also wore green shirts which I didn't even notice until he came up to me on the third day and informed me that he didn't have any other green shirts that this was his last one!  Haha!  I guess I did too good of a job convincing him! 
I talked to my sister in law that day and they had had green pancakes for breakfast.  I thought that was something fun and easy I could do next year.  Well Ben had a meeting that night so wasn't home for dinner so of course I didn't feel like doing much cooking (oh wait, I never feel like cooking) so we ended up doing green eggs and pancakes for dinner, since it's super easy and super fast.


Hunter thought it was pretty cool, and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up asking me what color we are going to make our pancakes next time we have them :)


I thought they looked so cute!  Aspen even has a green bracelet on!

1 comment:

Jaylene said...

So fun! I love that picture of them, they both look so cute. I miss having them over once a week!