For President's Day we went to Zion with my Dad, Sisters, niece and nephews. We couldn't decide if we were going to go or not and finally last minute we decided to go with them. So we all got dressed really quick, threw a lunch together, had Hunter go potty and headed out. About 5 min away from our house, after we had met up with my family and headed to Zion, Hunter informed us that he needed to go to the bathroom. So frustrating when he had just gone! Well it's not a very long drive so we asked him if he could hold it for a little way, he said ya, and we told him to tell us if he needed us to just pull over if he couldn't hold it. Well just a couple min later I hear grunting... Yep he pooped his pants. So that was his first and only #2 accident. We pulled over immediately and luckily it had only gotten in his underwear cuz we hadn't brought any extra pants. And luckily I hadn't cleaned out our vehicle since he has started wearing underwear and we found a pull up so he didn't have to go commando! (And just FYI he has been doing awesome the past couple weeks. Last Sunday was the last time he had a #1 accident, so a whole week with none! And he almost always wakes up dry too!)
Our picnic before we headed up the mountain. (I forgot to take our camera, I think it was just in my purse in the vehicle, so thanks for the pics dad!)
This is how Aspen spent the trip. She did pretty good, just got a little crabby towards the end when she was ready for a nap. And of course she didn't fall asleep until we were almost back to our vehicles :)
The whole crew minus my dad since he was taking the pic.
And of course he had to take a picture of his girls.
Family shot. We had Aspen's blanket wrapped around her legs so they wouldn't be cold and it kept falling so I put it around my neck... I don't know why I didn't think to put it in the backpack, it was bugging me the whole time :)
Talee, Dace and Hunter in a little cave.
Quick break and then headed back down the mountain. We had a way fun time!








No comments:
Post a Comment