Thursday, December 11, 2014

Aug 2013

 Codie got married to Rachel, we love her!  She seems to be really good with his son Payton too!  We went up to there wedding, Ben was in their line, and Ben's parents came up to it as well.  We did the whole trip in one day, which was long and kind of crazy for our kiddos (it was in Mount Pleasant) but we are glad we were able to make it!  For their honeymoon they came down this way and hit Zion and some other things.  One of their days down her they had us take them out on the lake, Rachel had never been tubing or anything really on a lake!  So we borrowed Ben's dads boat and we had a blast!
 Don't they look cute all newlywed!!
 Ben showing his wake boarding skills.  There was even a tubing contest of who could stay on the longest!  For never being on a boat before Rachel was very daring!  She was the one who insisted on the contest.  I was not very competitive in the contest since there was the possibility of me being pregnant, but I couldn't not compete cuz I wasn't about to tell them why I wouldn't do it, so I just gave up really easy instead of letting on to the fact that we were trying to get pregnant.
 We had our annual Ewell family trip to the fair on opening night!
 I loved Lucas face in this one!




 Such goofballs!  They all thought they needed a ride in the stroller.
 We went to Kanab for my Grandpa Crosby's birthday/Crosby Reunion.  I didn't get a pic of the actual picnic but I loved this picture of Grandma Lisa and Aspen holding hands and Hunter and Talee holding hands running to Grandma Crosby's house.
 Sprinkler fun!!
 They both kept doing this!  I ran through it one time and decided it was way too cold for me!

 Did you notice Aspen's naked legs?!?!  Her skirt got so wet it kept sliding down and making her trip, so she ended up just letting it drop off and kept on playing!
 They found out toad outside our house, so fun!  I have video of Hunter holding it and trying to let Aspen have a turn, she didn't like that at all!  I don't think she ended up touching the toad ever.
 Her hair is so long now that I can curl it!  So pretty!
 Hunting season has begun!
 Heading up the mountain to look for deer!
 Surprise, surprise!  It's usually Aspen that falls asleep not Hunter!
 Ben and Paul went out hunting, so we got out the oreos!
Hunter's favorite cookie!!
 And we got to watch Kyler!!  He's such a cutie!  He was dancing while he was eating his cookie!
 I can't remember for sure why we headed up north but I loved this picture!  I took out with my phone as we drove by, I thought the rainbow right next to the being built Payson temple was so pretty!
We also went to Peach days like usual, but this year Ben was on call.  Right when we got done with festivities Ben had to go to work!  This was how we spent the evening waiting for Ben in the truck while he worked, eating pretzels & popcorn watching a movie on the ipad!

No comments: