Look how big Aspen is getting!!!
This is her showing off her new coat Aunt Kira got her for Christmas.
We had our ultrasound! How cute is this!! We kept the gender a secret again. We actually ended up having 2 ultrasounds, during the 1st one they couldn't see everything they needed to on babies heart/blood flow. The lady doing my ultrasound kept poking my belly trying to get baby to move position so she could see better but baby would not roll the right way! Probably didn't help that I'm way ticklish! The ultrasound tech knows my mom so she took a little extra time on me and got that way good pic! Then she gave me a disc with the pictures on it as well as the print outs, she said it was too cute not to have a disc, I agree!!
I was in charge of making the invites for our wards Priesthood Preview, I loved how they turned out!
When she woke up after a night of braids her hair was too cute not to keep it that way!
We went to a softball scrimmage Ben was playing in, can you tell the kids had a good time?! Hunter got a little too wild with throwing dirt around, and of course poor Aspen was his target! It took several times washing her hair to get all the dirt out! And she's holding the stack of wipes it took just to wash it off her face! Definitely doesn't help that the red dirt really seems to cling on.
We went fishing to try out the kids new poles they got for Christmas. I loved her face in this.
There's her cute smile!
Our little fisherman, he had a real lure on his pole.
He was getting pretty good at casting too!
Aspen just had the fake fish that the pole came with, she had a blast with it! She also at one point was dancing right here watching her shadow on the rock, haha definitely a girl!
Aspen was still sleeping in a porta crib at this point and she would either climb over the edge to get out or kick it away from the wall (the kids had made a big hole in the mesh side) to get out of it. Well this Sunday morning I was gone to a meeting and when Ben went to get the kids up for breakfast she was sitting on the floor next to her crib crying. She quite often cries when she wakes up so Ben didn't think anything of it, he just picked her up and put her up to the table for breakfast. When I got home she was just getting done eating so I set her on the ground, she collapsed. I picked her up again thinking she was just being silly, again she wouldn't put any weight on her foot. Then I realized something really wasn't right! It scared me pretty good seeing her not able to even stand! We still ended up going to church, and she wanted to go to nursery so we took her in there and just warned them that she wasn't putting weight on it and we went and checked on her a couple times, she still managed to get around without putting weight on it! By the time we got home from church her ankle was pretty swollen! All we can figure is that she must have twisted it when she dropped to the ground getting out of her bed. We wrapped it up (it was an adult wrap so it was huge on her) and luckily she was fine and back on it the next day! It was pretty sad watching her all Sunday though! The crazy girl was running in heels the very next day! I couldn't convince her to get different shoes or stop running around either!
We went out shed hunting and took a picnic with us. After lunch the kids ran around playing in the snow.
Hunter had brought an air soft gun and was having a blast trying to shoot things.
Showing off his gun.
Aspen brought her a nerf gun. The only thing she would shoot was the snow...
Then eat the snow off the dart!
She was cracking us up! Silly girl!
Here we are on our annual Hunt Expo trip!
Hunter shooting a BB gun.
Aspen shooting at her target.
They were pretty proud of how many times they hit their targets!
Hunter even got to shoot a bow!
Then he was having some hard moments.
And this is what I got when I told him to smile.
So then Aspen thought she would copy him.
Finally this got him to chill out, when I told him I would only take a picture if he would at least pretend to be having fun! We went for 2 days straight which was just too much for the kids! The first day they seemed like they liked it but the second day they were just done being there!
Aspen always thinks she needs to copy Hunter, no matter how much it stresses her mom out!!! Hunter has even tried to round the corner of the banister! That pushed me way too far! I just know one of them is going to fall one of these days, but they just think it's so fun!
Perfect day to fly our new kites!
For some reason this picture of Aspen reminds me of my friend Alisha... people did ask us if we were twins when we were little... I always thought it was because we both had glasses, but maybe there was more to it!
They had a blast with their kites!
For one of our parent meetings the Fire Dept came and showed the kids the fire truck! Hunter was one of the first ones to go through and he totally slipped and fell out of it! He was tough though and didn't act like it scared him.
Since Hunter fell they started grabbing all the kids out instead of letting them get out themselves. Can you see Aspen in the truck waiting to get out?
They even let them spray the water hose!
Aspen was one of the last ones so she didn't get to spray much, but they both still loved it!
I loved how they were coloring together!
Aspen wanted Ben to sleep with her!
What a nice dad!
For Brylee's birthday they rented out Jumpin' Jacks. It was our first time going there, our kids loved it!
I love the mid jump shot of Aspen! She's so cute!
Aspen had a little crush on Uncle Tyler and would follow him anywhere!
Aspen was scared of this slide, so Ben took her, then right after them came Hunter!
This picture shows pure JOY!!!
I sent this picture to my mom and sisters and asked them if they could guess what day it was at school, Mom and Kira both said mortician! Haha! It was beauty shop week! He came home with painted nails everyday! The picture doesn't do it justice but he as glitter all over in his hair, luckily the glitter spray ran out the first day so we only had to deal with that once! Ben was not impressed and complained loudly to his Mom telling her that they shouldn't do that at preschool! Hunter knew Ben didn't like it so the next day when I was there helping he was hiding in the beauty shop since he knew his dad didn't want him to do it! Poor kid! Luckily he was always more than happy to let me wash it all off, he just wanted to try it!
Suzy had her 3rd birthday party!
They are cute little friends!
We like to try new hair styles.
And she is always more than happy to get a picture of them!
And in our house if one kid gets their picture taken, so does the other! I love these goofballs!
We got this wig with Madagascar 3 the kids thought it was pretty funny! It was not very well made though, I kept finding colorful curly hair all over the place! It was fun while it lasted though! I thought I had a picture of Hunter in it too but I can't seem to find one.
The kids kept asking us when the baby was going to come out, we kept telling them it would be after Aspen's birthday, the above picture was the day before her birthday, so we are getting close!!

No comments:
Post a Comment