I have decided that baby girls are the essence of pink... Babies in general are just pink all over and then add all the pink outfits and there you go! Hunter has been so funny about the added pink in our house, he gets excited when he sees pink things now. Everything pink is Aspen's and just about anything else is his, or so he says!

Every since he's been able to walk he has been helping me with the laundry... or hindering in most cases. So his job (to get him out of the way for a minute) is to throw away the lint. He loves it, he is so funny and gets excited about it! Now that there is sometimes pink lint it's even cooler!!

This toad was outside Ben's parents house on Sunday. We told Hunter to catch it and he basically dove on top of it, it was so funny! Then he didn't even dare to pick it up, until Grandpa did first. Then he tried pinching the smallest amount of it he could, we finally convinced him to grab the whole thing, but he's still kind of pinching it! Now every time we go over he looks for "his frog."

Aspen is just getting so big! I have gotten her to laugh a few more times, but the person she loves to laugh at is her brother, sometimes she will just laugh if she sees him! And yes the poor girl has to be in mostly blue stuff, i.e. bumbo, swing, and bouncer, oh well it's my favorite color anyways!

I gave her rice cereal for the first time tonight (it may be a little early but she's almost 4 months and she just stares at everything we eat!) The first few bites she almost seemed like she didn't notice she was doing anything, it was kinda funny!

Then she started getting into it more, in this picture she is leaning forward trying to get it. Her legs are up doing crunches trying to get it! And don't you just love how she holds onto her skirt! She does it all the time I think it is so cute!

I can't believe how big they are both getting!!!
1 comment:
They are such cute kids! It's funny how little boys just love little girl things! Dawson loves jewelry, painting nails, cooking, and loves to put on my clothes.. I can't believe Aspen is 4 months! Where did the time go!??? Seriously! She looks so different! I feel like you had her last week!
Post a Comment