Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Family Pictures!!

We got family pictures done on Saturday and I love them! I was very nervous about them, I hadn't even thought of pics until Ben started talking about going Hunting and realized I had to get them NOW if I wanted pics without Ben's mountain man beard! Luckily Tami was way nice and got them done for us! Friday night I went and got our clothes, then we got home and I cut Ben and Hunter's hair! That's why I was so nervous, I didn't have any planning time, but Tami did an awesome job! Thank you!! My favorites are this first one and the collage that she made us (the last one.)


























6 comments:

Jaylene said...

I seriously love these!! :)

The Stevens Family said...

oh my gosh! Those turned out SO CUTE! I love them!

tami and todd said...

I'm glad you love them! I love taking pics of your family!

Lacie said...

Super cute family! Loved your pictures.

Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie said...

wow misty they turned out so dang cute! i totally understand about the mountain man beard! Good thing derick had to go back to work or that thing would still be around!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Oh so cute:)