I can not believe he is 3!! It has gone by so fast! The night before his birthday I blew up a ton of balloons and wrapped his presents I had those all ready for him in the living room, Then I also hung steamers from his doorway. He was so cute in the morning he came in my room and said "look mom! It's my bur-bay, you made those for me??" He was so cute, he thought the streamers were so cool! And I LOVE how he says birthday, Ben kept trying to teach him how to say it right and I kept telling him to be quiet cuz I think it so cute!

We had him open his presents from us right after his nap so he is a little groggy.

Since I didn't wrap the presents til the night before he got Christmas wrapping paper, I could have sworn I had birthday paper but it was nowhere to be found!

He absolutely loves this movie! He wants to watch it all the time! And it's even cooler since he has a lot of the trucks that are in the movie!

Second one getting a little more awake.

This is a playdoh backpack with a bunch of playdoh cutters and playdoh in it. He plays with it all the time!

And his new tool set so he can be like dad! He goes out in the garage and plays (loses) Ben's tools all the time. So he was pretty excited to have his own!

All ready with his tool belt and hard hat!

His Birthday is Labor Day weekend which is Peach Days in Hurricane so we headed over there for dinner and let him ride some of the rides. He is the blur to the right, this was the only picture I got that you could even kind of tell it was him. I think he had a pretty good day, even though he didn't get his cake (which is what he was most excited about) since we were waiting to do that on Monday when all the family could come. I did make him rice krispies so he at least had a birthday treat of some kind.

We had also gone to Peach Days the day before his birthday and got him a cotton candy on the way home. I think you can tell he LOVED it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment