Just so you know I hate camping pictures, I think I look dead without make up on but there is no way I'm going to take the time to put it on when I'm camping :) Our trip was way fun, it was pretty cold though. I had asked Ben what the weather would be like and he thought it would only be cold at nights, luckily I packed enough long sleeves and pants for every day cuz it was freezing!
Hanging out in the tent trailer to stay out of the cold. Since Aspen still doesn't walk I brought only clothes that I didn't really care about since I knew she would be scooting around and probably ruining her pants and shirts, so you might notice that her clothes don't really match, good thing we were camping!
Hunter and Grandma :)
Ben borrowed his coworkers sons bow and taught Hunter how to shoot! He loved it! If you look closely at the picture above you can see the arrow in the air, it's in between the target and the tree you can see its green fletching.
Hehe. I loved this one! He didn't pull back hard enough so it didn't go anywhere but you can tell from his hand he had just realized it :)
Then Ben taught Brylee too.
Dyeing Easter eggs with the cousins.
The crew ready for our first Easter Egg Hunt. We ended up having 2, Brylee only stayed for 1 day and we wanted her to be able to have an egg hunt with us. You can kind of see Hunter behind Logan, his hat is red so it blends with Grandma's sweatshirt.
Aspen was taking a nap while they did the first egg hunt. After the hunt we were sitting around and thought we heard her awake, I went to check on her and she was outside of the tent playing in the dirt, the bottom of the tent doesn't zip so she had squeezed through the little gap at the bottom to get out, what a goof.
Beyblade battles. Jaron and Caitlin are now officially engaged, he proposed on the 15th, so the week after Easter.
The second Easter egg hunt we set up a little area for Aspen, this one Lucas was asleep for, we just couldn't get them coordinated :)
At first she just thought we were crazy then when I showed her there was candy in them she loved it!
Hunter running for an egg.
I just thought this picture was so cute, it's way blurry, but I still thought it was way cute.
I think Ben helped him find this one, perfect picture opportunity.
What did you get?
I love Hunter's face in this, he's totally biting his lip as he was making 4 wheeler noises! Hunter and Logan wandered off at one point, we were all searching for them. I found their foot prints headed down the road and as I was following their tracks Caitlin and Jaron pulled up on the 4 wheeler with Hunter and Logan. They had already been gone when we lost Hunter and Logan so they didn't know anyone was looking for them, but I guess the boys knew they were going to be in trouble cuz Jaron said they were trying to hide behind a bush when they saw the 4 wheeler coming. I was totally panicked!
On Sunday we went on a little hike.
Once we got to the top of the mountain we all took turns doing a short devotional to remind us all about the true meaning of Easter. It was an awesome weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment