Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Daddy Time

 My kiddos love their daddy!!  Every day when he gets home they both going running to him yelling Daddy!!  Yes even Aspen yells it.  She says it so cute!

My 3 favorite people!  I think I came home from work to this, I can't really remember since it's been so long but I thought it was so cute!

 Oh the simple things in life.  So funny that they can be so easily entertained!  I Love Hunter's face in this one it cracks me up!

Ben called one afternoon and he had a leak so was not going to be home for a while.  We were pretty stir crazy in the house so decided to go see what he was up to.

The kids had a blast!  I put Aspen in clothes that didn't matter if she got them all stained and yucky (except the hat) I forgot to change Hunter but his all came clean anyways.  They had a blast!


Ben had been digging it out with a shovel to see what to fix, but then they ended up calling for some equipment to speed up the process :)

So he watched the kiddos as they climbed the mud pile Dad had made!  It was a great day!  I don't know why but I love seeing Ben in action haha!

No comments: