Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Random Days

 These are all just a bunch of random pictures of random days :)

 Ben chasing Aspen at the park, she wasn't ready to go!  I don't think you can really tell in this pic but she has enough hair to do 2 piggies on top now and I think she looks way cute with them!


Hunter loves to build forts out of the couch cushions!  And Aspen loves to go in them, but she usually ends up pulling it down on accident.


Hunter can play in the forts and trying to make them bigger and better all day!


The fort from the outside, and of course aunt Kira pushing Hunter back in :)


I had been looking at my walls thinking how badly I needed to clean them for a long time and finally one day I decided that it was the day they were finally going to get clean!  So I asked Hunter if he could play really nice with Aspen so that Mom could get the walls cleaned, he said yes but then a few seconds later was in the kitchen helping instead!  He is such a good helper!  And of course since everyone else was rubbing the walls Aspen figured she better do it too!  They were so good helping that day I even got my floors all mopped after we finished the walls and base boards!  Of course now you can't tell any of it got cleaned since my little girl has decided throwing food is fun.... oh well!  Oh and Hunter even became a CTR Hero in primary for being such a good helper to his Mom without even being asked to help :)


These 2 love their capes!  I don't remember if I ever posted about them, we got them for them when we went to Six Flags for my birthday.  Most days they end up with their capes on!

Hunter got invited to his Sunbeam friends birthday party.  When I went back to pick him up from it I saw the Dad spraying one of the kids off, immediately I thought please don't be Hunter!  Yep it was Hunter.  Before they did any of the water games they had a treasure hunt (it was a pirate party) in a big thing of flour.  Well after they did some of the water games Hunter thought it would be fun to get in the flour.  And the coolest thing happened... the flour turned to "milk" when the water got on it, or so he thought.  The Dad was trying to get him cleaned off before I got there but the flour paste just didn't want to come off!  When we got home I had Hunter eat some lunch since he had been too busy playing to sit down and eat at the party!  I think he ate more of the dried flour pieces off his arms than he did his lunch!  He is such a goof!

No comments: