Sunday, September 30, 2012

Father's Day

 For Father's Day my dad came to their Hurricane house and my mom had dinner for the whole family.  Derrick wasn't there since he lives in Oregon but we did do face time with him and sang Happy Birthday to him since Father's Day landed on his birthday this year.  Kira made a HUGE chocolate cake, I don't think we even got through half of it and our family loves cake!  We even gave all the kids big pieces too!

 We took Aspen and Tuckers clothes off and let them have at the cake outside.  I think they enjoyed it :)  Aspen hated when we sprayed her off with the hose though.  We got pictures of it on Brandi's phone, I should have asked for some cuz it was pretty funny, oh well.


Our naked babies running around after we sprayed them off.  I love Brandi's face in this haha!


Aspen's cute little crack hanging out!


This was a few days after Father's Day but I though it was so crazy how messy she managed to get with a bowl of Cocoa Puffs!!!

That is one cute messy face!  And she usually doesn't get anywhere near that messy now :)

No comments: