The first weekend in August we took our second trip to Six Flags.
You probably don't remember but we got season passes back in April for
an awesome price. You had to buy 4 passes to get the price and this was
the trip that all 4 of us got to go together. We went with our friends
Danielle and Jesse. Our first (I think first, maybe second) summer of
marriage we all went together and have talked about going again for
years. We finally made it back! And we had tons of fun! This time Ben
took the Dramamine first and didn't try the oil stuff and it worked out
so much better. I don't think he ever really got sick! We drove down
Thursday after work, then on Friday went to Magic Mountain for most of
the day. Then that night went and watched the new Batman. I'll admit I
was freaking out that I was watching the movie in a big town in
California. Any sudden movements from anyone in the theater and I kept
thinking "What am I going to do if someone comes and starts shooting
people here like they did in Colorado!!" Haha. Yes I'm crazy and was
clinging on to Ben the whole time! It also didn't help that it was a
late showing, I think it was 11 something which is 12 something our
time! I definitely would have enjoyed it more at our small hometown
theater :) I did like the show but was just stressed out through the
whole thing. Here are the pics from our first day:
Hunter wanted a pic of us at Six Flags, so we sent this to him. See how we were about on the ride? We got on and got strapped in then a rain storm hit and all the big rides shut down for over an hour waiting for the storm to pass.
At first we just sat there and waited for the rain to pass, and the Dramamine drowsiness hit Ben as soon as he sat down haha! After a little while we went and wandered around and watched a light show thing til the rides started up again. Luckily they let us right back on once they started again. It would have sucked to wait in the line again!
I thought this was so funny, the boys are doing the same thing and the girls are doing the same thing.
He's not advertising the X as well as he did last time :)
On Saturday we went to the Six Flags water park (it's right next to Magic Mountain) for a few hours, then headed back over to Magic Mountain for a few more rides. While we were waiting in line we talked to some people with all matching shirts and it turned out it was a ward there for their Youth Conference. What a fun Youth Conference! The guy we talked to was the Stake President and he was only 30, so crazy!
This ride was way fun, we were going so fast that it was hard to keep our eyes open!
This was the ride that really made Ben sick last time, so we saved it for the very last ride and the Dramamine did it's job much better this time!



No comments:
Post a Comment