We got family pictures here are some of the favorites:
They held hands all on their own!
Love both of these two and their bright blue eyes!
It took a long time to get this smile out of her!
Checking out the pond.
Walking to the next spot...
while watching the boys run there!
This is what stickers are for right?
We LOVE pine nuts!!
It's amazing how crazy this girls hair can get!
I love when I go in in the morning to things like this! So cute!
Gotta find ways to keep the kids entertained while waiting for the doc.
Who knew teamwork could be this cute!!
I never seem to take many pictures of Thanksgiving, but we got grass the day after Thanksgiving! Thanks to Mike he had extra from a job and the family all stepped up and helped us lay it.
Between me and Brandi we made lots of these flowers for Kira's wedding. She had a letter/mail theme going since her and Jordan wrote throughout his whole mission, it was really cute!
Aspen wanted to help me mail the bridal shower invites, haha I loved it!!
Between me and Brandi we made lots of these flowers for Kira's wedding. She had a letter/mail theme going since her and Jordan wrote throughout his whole mission, it was really cute!
Aspen wanted to help me mail the bridal shower invites, haha I loved it!!
Kira and Jordan got married Dec 1st!
My handsome boys waiting for them to come out. (Hunter got sick at the luncheon right after this so just me and Aspen went to Kanab for the reception.) This was also the day our trail blazer started acting up and we weren't able to drive it anymore after this day, we even had to borrow Dixie's new car to get to Kanab.
Aspen waiting to see aunt Kira. Diana's kids were nice enough to watch all our little kids while we went in the temple for the sealing, when we came out they had them all dressed and ready (except hair which we quickly did when we came out) they were awesome helpers! They had also watched all mine, Brandi's and Jordan's sisters kids in 1 hotel room a couple weekends before (maybe only one I can't remember for sure) while we went to the Manti temple for Kira to take out her endowments. Ben ended up having to stay home for work so he didn't get to come to the endowments. Right after Kira's endowments we got to have Grandma and Grandpa Robinson sealed together and then to my dad and aunt Darlene. I even got to be a proxy for my grandma it was amazing! After that we got back to the hotel and poor Aspen hadn't been feeling very good... After that we headed up to Diana's for Kira's up north bridal shower (we had done a Pampered Chef one for her in Kanab before then.) My dad was so sweet with my sick Aspen while I helped with the bridal shower!! Kira's wedding events apparently didn't sit very well with either of our kiddos!
I love how good of friends these two are!
The Robinson side.
Can you tell the both Kira and Jordan are the youngest of the family?! They sure have a lot of nieces and nephews!
I got to do Kira's nails for the wedding...
I love how they turned out!
We went with the Ewell side to get Christmas trees.
All the grandkids that went with, we were just missing Brylee.
Time to decorate!
Done!
Meeting Santa at our ward Christmas party.
Aspen was pretty scared, I hoped Hunter being by her would help, as you can tell it didn't.
Christmas Eve, time to open jammies! We also gave our kids slippers this year. I love her excited face that you can see just below the slippers.
Here are her jammies, I like how intent Ben and Tyler are on her opening them.
Here Hunter is opening his, how he was sitting was cracking me up, it looks so uncomfortable!
Meeting Santa at our ward Christmas party.
Aspen was pretty scared, I hoped Hunter being by her would help, as you can tell it didn't.
Christmas Eve, time to open jammies! We also gave our kids slippers this year. I love her excited face that you can see just below the slippers.
Here are her jammies, I like how intent Ben and Tyler are on her opening them.
Here Hunter is opening his, how he was sitting was cracking me up, it looks so uncomfortable!
This is what Christmas morning looked like.
Poor Aspen was up throwing up quite a bit of the night, we had been up late getting last minute things done, luckily she didn't start throwing up til right after we were done, but we were definitely way tired for Christmas! She went through several pairs of jammies, so she doesn't even have her new Christmas Eve jammies on for the morning. She was a trooper though and did pretty good throughout the day!
And to wrap up the 2012 year we even got a snow storm!!




































No comments:
Post a Comment