This was a busy month!
Hunter had his 1st primary program! He almost missed getting to say his part too! He did not want to stay up there, and he kept like hanging over the half wall right in front of where he was sitting, I was sure he was going to be the first kid ever to fall off of the stand! We were sitting in the side benches and he kept coming down to us, it finally took Grandma (Ben's mom) talking to him to get him to go up long enough to say his line! I don't think he sang at all either! Got to love watching the Sunbeams during the programs!
Hunter had his 1st primary program! He almost missed getting to say his part too! He did not want to stay up there, and he kept like hanging over the half wall right in front of where he was sitting, I was sure he was going to be the first kid ever to fall off of the stand! We were sitting in the side benches and he kept coming down to us, it finally took Grandma (Ben's mom) talking to him to get him to go up long enough to say his line! I don't think he sang at all either! Got to love watching the Sunbeams during the programs!
Tyler came home off his mission (this was actually the very end of September and Jordan came home the beginning of September.)
We did our usual camping trip for the opening of the elk hunt over conference weekend.
These cute kiddos got very dirty!
Ben found him a make shift hammer and went to town on our firewood with it, we were all giggling over it.
All gathered around the fire.
Cute kiddos watching a movie.
They were so cute sleeping next to each other!
We had a crazy hail storm!!
Halloween time is only official in the house once we have sugar cookies!! I love my kids in my aprons that are WAY to big for them.
Hehe love these happy smiles, Aspen was trying to put frosting on Hunter.
At this age and for a long time after EVERYTHING became bracelets! I don't know where she came from because if you know me I don't wear jewelry but this girl loves it!
I love when this beard is....
GONE!!
We love carving pumpkins!
Aspen kept tasting hers, look close and you can see some bite marks.
Every year we get some pretty good faces when they put their hands in for the first time, you would think Hunter would remember from past years.
Aspen didn't mind at all.
My pumpkin.
Hunter and Aspen's.
All 4 lit up.
We apparently didn't take a pic of Ben's not in the dark, so here is a close up of his details.
Ready for the library Halloween activities!
Fun Halloween grilled cheese sandwiches.
Me and Ben as hillbillies.
The whole fam
Aspen trying a warhead! I love sour faces!
She was still testing it out in this pic.
This was right before we headed trick or treating (really we just went to a neighborhood Halloween party for a little bit, then to grandparents, great grandparents, and of course Ben's parents neighbors that make fresh homemade donuts.) Aspen's star is a glow stick and I tied Hunter's there so it would be like the Iron Man glowing part. Fun Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment