Monday, October 13, 2014

Aug-Sept 2012

 I know it's crazy but I'm going to try to do a few quick updates to get caught up :) I'm trying hard to limit my selections of photos so hopefully I can get updated faster, but there are just so many memories that I can't not put in!! So here we go:
 Jaron and Caitlin got married in Aug 2012.  It was up in Salt Lake, we stayed in a hotel so there was more bathroom space.  The kids loved staying in the hotel but had a hard time going to sleep so between all the running around for wedding events and hard time going to sleep they were exhausted!  Uncle Stephen and Aunt Linda and their girls watched our kiddos while we went to Caitlin's endowment session, then we had a family dinner that night.  The wedding was the next morning, Cason and Caitlin's sister watched our kids while we went to the sealing.  Then that night they had a reception.  It was at a church, the grounds were to pretty!!  There was a stream and pathway around it, it was so cool!  They had a photo booth that the kids loved!  And there was dancing at the end as well.  Several of Caitlin's girl friends were dancing together and our stud Hunter went right in the middle of their circle and started dancing!  He LOVED the dancing!!  Don't know where he got it from since Ben has danced with me once!! I love that my kids love to dance, and I'm glad they have no fear of doing it in public.  Jaron and Caitlin even got video of it, they had a videographer that worked along with the photographer and there is a section that caught some of Hunter's moves, so cute!
 This was heading up north for Jaron and Caitlin's wedding.
 Kind of sad but looks like these 2 pics are the only ones I took from this weekend!  The one of the family above is stolen from Caitlin!
 This is at their reception in Toquerville the next weekend.
 I just thought these two were so cute!
This is Danielle and Jesse's son Tritt, he is quite the miracle, shortly after he was born he was life flighted to Primary Children's and had open heart surgery, his arteries didn't develop correctly which they hadn't seen in the ultrasounds and he seemed perfect when he was first born, then after a couple hours one of the nurses thought his coloring was off and they tested and found the prob.  It was pretty crazy hearing about this happening to friends but look at him now!!
 Got to love bed head!!
 This was a few days before Hunter's birthday, they were making birthday cake and blowing out the candles.  They are so cute!
 We went to Delta for Labor Day weekend, Ben sprained his meniscus while wake boarding.
 But he was still able to go dove hunting.  Aspen had a blast trying to help clean the dove! It was so funny but so gross too haha! I had Joslyn wash Aspen after they got done cuz I wasn't about to touch her after this!  It was cute to watch her trying to help though!
 Such a sweet picture!
 We were there for Hunter's birthday but didn't want to celebrate it there, so instead when we got home the night of his birthday let him open one present, then celebrated it the next day.  We had planned on just pretending his birthday was the next day since he was young enough that he wouldn't know the difference, but cousins informed him it was his birthday... It was sad when he walked up and asked it was his birthday poor guy!
 Good thing the next day he had a blast and completely forgot about the day before being his actual birthday!

He wanted another train cake like when he turned 3 but he also wanted a Spiderman cake, so this is what I came up with a train that a toy Spiderman is stopping because the track is broken (like in the movie.)
Happy 4th Birthday Hunter!

No comments: