So I have decided that I must be sending bad vibes or something cuz disasters keep happening!! Today is the end though, I'm going to start sending good vibes everywhere so there will be awesome and exciting things to post about soon!!
I guess one really cute thing was that Hunter went pee on the toilet today! It was so cute, he happened to wander in while Ben was going to the bathroom and decided he wanted to try so started tugging on his diaper. We sat him on the toilet and he just looked at us like we were crazy. Then I remembered someone telling me to pour water on him, and it worked great. Hunter thought it was pretty cool and wanting me to pour more and and he kept trying really hard to push more out. It was so funny!! Leave it to my cute little monster to brighten my day!!
Here are some day brightening pics:
I came out of the bathroom from getting ready and Hunter had got up to the computer and managed to get a help screen up, ours doesn't have the paperclip, it has a dog... I'm sure you can tell he thought that dog was pretty cool, he even kissed him!
He has finally decided that some movies are really fun to watch (pretty much just Cars)... for about a half hour. And for some reason he has decided that it is really fun to cart his Bumbo around everywhere. Here he is watching Cars on our bed, he's a cowboy today!

He never liked this seat when he was a baby, but for some reason anytime he is in his room he turns the vibration and music on and has to sit in it for a few minutes. He totally doesn't fit we just have it here for somewhere to put it! Also those jammies are "THE" jammies, this is the middle of the day and he does have actual clothes on underneath but when I took his jammies of he had a come apart and wanted them back on, so I put them back on over his clothes hoping he would let me take them off later... Later finally came when it was night and Ben took them off right before dinner! He has since then pulled them out of the dirty clothes hamper and insisted on wearing them again! So funny! I just love him!

2 comments:
what a cutie. im so glad that i get to babysit and spend time getting to know the little rascal! hes so funny, we just love him!
xkszzaghjlgbujj,,;
That was Kalaya she wanted to type too. 6y8fyu8r That is funny Kalaya is the same way with her car seat she likes sitting in the old baby one now that she doesn't have too. I like your blog you descibe things so well in such a funny way
Post a Comment