Sunday, May 23, 2010

What Women Want Expo

This weekend all the Ewell girls (Chelsee is pretty much an Ewell girl) went to the What Women Want Expo in St. George. It was SO much fun!! We all found several really cute things, most of us ended up getting a hat and several of them got a bunch of jewelry. We also got tons of free stuff! It was awesome! We all ended up getting a colored hair extension put in and got glittery eyeliner on. I'm glad I waited to get my eyeliner done til the end of the day cuz it drove me crazy but it was fun anyways! Here our some pics of the day:

From left to right: Joslyn (red extension and goldish-pink eyeliner), Chelsee (blue extension and green eyeliner), Sheena (3 pink extensions and bronze eyeliner), Dixie (burgundy extension and dark blue eyeliner) and me (red extension and light blue eyeliner)

I picked this color cuz it looked pretty light in the jar and it looked like it had a little bit of green with the blue flecks, so I thought it would match the green of my shirt and the blue of my eyes... when she mixed it up it got WAY brighter! Mine ended up being the brightest of everyones and I was the one who really didn't necessarily want the eyeliner. So for those of you who don't know, I HATE glitter! I still haven't been able to get it all off a day later, I keep finding a couple stragglers that just won't come off! I've washed my face 3 times and scrubbed it with a rag! I think glitter is really pretty but I just hate how it gets stuck everywhere, I couldn't be the only one without glittery eyes when we went to dinner though.

So I have had red highlights in my hair before but never this red! I kind of like it though. When we were first getting them put in I thought it was just like a clip in one that you could take in and out as you wanted, but found out while getting it in that it's an actual extension so unless I go at it with pliers it's going to be there for a while! The best part is that I finally got blond highlights put back in my hair on Wednesday so I'm sure most people that see me are going to think I dyed the red streak since all the blond is new too!

Hunter is obsessed with watching Cars lately, so her he is with dad watching the movie. So cute! Yes he is in his PJ's this was right after breakfast today, and of course he already had shoes on!

You can't lay down anywhere near Hunter without him eventually climbing on you! Even if he's still watching the movie!

2 comments:

tami and todd said...

I still wish we could've met up there... looks like you girls really know how to have a good time! The boys look super cute together!

p.s. I can't wait to get my nails done tomorrow... typing this comment was very difficult with the claws I have ;)

Jaylene said...

looks like tons of fun!! joslyn said you guys had a blast, cute pictures!