
Apparently Ben uses this bucket when changing the oil in the car, and last time he cleaned it out you can tell not all of it came out. Hunter was crying only because I was making him hold still for the pic, he didn't care at all the oil was all over him. I started to take his shirt off then of course had to take a quick picture, so sorry it's so fuzzy these were all on my phone since I was in a hurry to get him cleaned.

Here he is in the bath... now he finally was realizing that the oil was not so fun. I ended up having to use dish soap to really get it off of him, and by the end of the bath the water was brown.

Here is my tub afterwards. The toy phone ended up getting thrown away since it was so stinky. And I promise my tubs actual color is white. After his bath I just left him in his diaper and we went and ate our now cold pizza. While he was finishing his pizza I cleaned the tub to sparkling white again. But I could tell I hadn't gotten it all out of his hair, so after dinner he went in the bath again (by this time Ben had gotten home and gave him his second bath), which ended up leaving another brown ring around my tub... definitely not as bad as the first time though.

So I had cleaned up all his little greasy foot prints on my floor while he was eating, then this morning when we headed to church I noticed my wall where he had bumped into it. Luckily I have some good cleaner that took it off pretty easy.

I had originally thought that the bucket had been by the stairs into the house until I went to get into the car to go to church. Here our some cute little footprints (he had white socks on that are now brown.)

Following the trail of footprints I found where he had originally been with the oil. Notice he decided it needed to go on the wall too, probably similar thoughts were going through his head as when he decided to write on my walls with pen wall I was in the shower... in 4 different places.
This picture I had to put just to remind everyone of how cute and blond he really is. He looks so innocent... who would have every thought he had it in him.

3 comments:
that. is. awesome! he's apparently been spending too much time with my boys, thats something karter would do!!! im glad you took so many pictures, thats so funny!! love the footprints :) any glad it wasnt me that had to clean up the mess :)
LOL! THAT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS! He is so cute! I can't believe how much he's grown. He's a little boy now, no baby. :-) What a good mom to make sure you get pics. He will appreciate it when he's older!
That just just makes my eyes water. You are going to be so glad you took those pictures.
Post a Comment