My uncle got married on the 13th and had a way cute reception. Instead of a sign in book they had a photo booth with dress up stuff, after you had your pictures taken they would glue a copy of them in a book and you would write your message next to the picture, and they also gave everyone in the picture a copy of the picture to take home. So fun! Here is my parents picture.
And all of us sisters.
My dad thought they needed a picture of Aspen, he couldn't convince me or Kira to do it again, so he took her. There was a TV screen on the outside so everyone not in the booth can see whats going on, it was pretty funny. The guy running the booth told him he needed to sit down and get in the picture, but he didn't want to be in it (that's why there is only one that you can see him in, the guy had just told him to sit.) Ben and Hunter were at Fathers and sons this weekend so they didn't get to come, but they had a good time camping! Hunter did come back with a nice cut on his head though, they didn't hook the bungee cords under the bed of the tent trailer and Hunter was playing on the bed and fell through. He hit his head on the tongue of the trailer, it was a good sized cut and in his hair so we went and got some New Skin Liquid Bandage to try to seal it. It got stuck in his hair and he pulled on it to where his hair was sticking straight out of the side of his head Sunday morning! It looked so funny I had him soak in the tub for like a half hour but I still couldn't get it to go all the way down for church! I wish I would have remembered to get a picture.
Afternoon nap.
This was after an afternoon of playing at the park, they have rubber stuff instead of wood chips, and apparently it was quite dirty, cuz he had black stuff all over him!
Stretch... and fall back to sleep.
Ben slid twice in his softball game and got this. It was finally starting to heal up and last night he slid and opened it up again! Also notice Hunter's toes, he decided Grandma's stamp pad was meant to color his toes.
Our porch, I had swept it off the day before, Hunter put the dirt pile on their, and all the black things are:
Earwigs. They are horrible this year! We just got sprayed 2 weeks ago and everyday our porch looks like this! And we got quite a few in the house to, I hate them! Birds have started coming onto our porch to eat them, so we get a lot of bird poop on our porch to. It's disgusting, I hope this doesn't last all summer!

3 comments:
I have Coca Cola pants, and now you know.
So cute. Im waiting patiently for the day I get to finally babysit... Would you go back to work already!?!? :)
Cute baby girl!! Can't wait to meet her!!
Post a Comment