We had a great day yesterday! Lots of family and food! We had Cafe Rio style burritos for lunch after church, fruit w/my favorite cream cheese/mallow dip, chips & salsa, and some yummy desserts brought by my sister in laws!!

Here is Hunter all ready for church!

And Aspen in her dress. I had bought her some tights to wear, they said 0-12 months size, but they didn't even get close to fitting on her feet! They probably would have fit her thighs perfect but I didn't even try, so she got socks instead.

Talee, Aspen, and Hunter. Brandi and her family went back to her ward for church, but Talee HAD to stay with us. Hunter dragged her into nursery with him, literally. And when I told him that she wasn't going to stay in there with him he had a totally come apart and threw himself on the floor screaming! What a monster.... So my parents decided they would take Talee home after the luncheon. Her and Hunter played for quite a while after the luncheon, until we decide Hunter was out of control (he kept throwing tantrums if anyone even looked at him.) So we laid him down for a nap.

Aspen was so good all day! She sat in this chair (in between people holding and snuggling her) and kept going in and out of sleep as we all talked and ate around her! She also slept through the blessing, which Ben was very grateful for!

She kept grabbing the front ruffly stuff on her dress, so cute!

Here we all are! Ben hadn't realized I wanted a picture of all of us and the second we walked in the door took of his church clothes. Hunter played with his hair during church so it doesn't really look done anymore. I guess that's what I get for taking the pics after church.
3 comments:
She is so cute! I love her dress!!!!! Love the picture, hey better that than none at all! I totally spaced them with Graham so I didn't even take them! Ahhhhh I guess that's what happens the more kids you have so in my opinion any picture is GREAT and you all look fantastic!
Cute post, I love the pictures. :) Thanks for feeding us your yummy food!!
We so wish we could have been there!! She looks beautiful!
Post a Comment