Monday, June 13, 2011

Lake Trip!

We went out to Sand Hollow on Saturday to test out Ben's dads boat and make sure it was running good for when we take it to the annual trip to Delta. It worked great and we had tons of fun!


If you look through the window you can see Hunter... He's in a pink Barbie life jacket! We haven't gotten him a new one this year yet and that was the only one of the boat that fit him. He didn't care at all!



Ben and Hunter tubing, if you look close you can see that Hunter has his hand up in the air too! He really liked it until they were done and Ben pulled him off the tube, he didn't like being in the open water!



The two babies slept through the whole ride! The second we stopped the boat both of their eyes popped right open, it was so funny! This is Lucas (Ben's sister's baby boy) can you see him!



And here is Aspen (this was Hunter's life jacket that he used the last 2 years obviously he really needs a new one if his baby sister can fit in it.) Baby life jackets are so funny, I kept feeling her back to make sure she was breathing since she looked so smothered!



Aspen looking up at her Dad, I love this picture!



She didn't mind this water, Ben's parents have a pool and they had just gotten it up for the year, while we were getting ready to go I put her feet in the pool and she instantly started screaming! It was so funny cuz she loves her baths, the water was a little cold since it was just filled up but I didn't think it was that cold! I of course did it 2 more times cuz it was too funny!



Here she is all lathered up in sunscreen, she was not liking the wind at all! I think her favorite part was the boat ride and she slept through the whole thing!



I thought this picture was so funny, it looks like I'm trying to take her head off or something, I was putting sunscreen on. Oh and in making sure to get my kids covered in sunscreen I forgot to put any on me! I had a little extra on my hands that I rubbed on my arms then was going to finish the rest of me and forgot, so I have some nice strips that are burnt, and my shoulders/neck are fried!

2 comments:

Jaylene said...

Aspen looks so cute in her life jacket :) Boat trips are so fun, you guys will have to come out with us some time!! :)

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Next time, take me:)