Monday, February 27, 2012

2011 Randomness

I found a bunch of random pics that I had meant to post on here and I don't think I ever did.  So here are a few more memories of 2011!


This was at Tuckers baby blessing.  And the stroller is one of my niece Talee's doll strollers, but Hunter really wanted someone to push around in it!



This was in Kanab for my Grandma's funeral.  The kids were loving on dad!


Ihop had free scary face pancakes for Halloween for kids. They were huge!!


I always play with Aspen's hair after bath time so Hunter wanted his done too.


This was a very raining trip to Costco!  Hunter's hair is tipping over, haha!


Duh, mom.  This is what your supposed to do with Cars go fish cards!


Aspen snuck a piece of jerky of the table and was so proud of herself!


Oh the things babies find to play with.


I couldn't believe I hadn't posted this one yet!  We have pictures of Ben doing this with Hunter on here too.


And I bet you are all thinking I bet her New Year's resolution was to not let the laundry pile up so high that it takes her whole living room floor to fold it.  But it's not :)  Happy 2012 here we come!

No comments: