I was finally updating my blog! Then.... my pictures wouldn't load!!! I think my internet is struggling with how windy it is, but half of the pictures are loaded and I will try again soon (maybe Sunday since I am going to watch my little sister dance this weekend.) I promise I will get my Christmas pics on here! But I did have a funny story that I wanted to share, in the meantime:
Hunter is a total backseat driver. It gets kind of annoying at times. He is constantly telling us how to drive and where to go. In a 10 min trip he will ask you where we are going (even though he already knows) at least 10 times. And since he really does know where you are going he can tell you exactly where and when to turn, and it doesn't fail that he tells you (that part I think is really cute, just the constant asking where we are going gets very old.) He also will tell you what all the lights and signs mean as you drive past them. Also like his daddy he will yell at any car in front of you to MOVE! One of his favorite things to do is when he is supposed to be getting in his buckles (since he can did it himself but we end up doing it for him half the time since he goofs off too long and then gets mad when we do it instead) he will climb to the front and open the garage and then wait for the keys to start it.
Yesterday he was telling Ben to drive faster (he does this all the time) and Ben proceeded to tell him that he can't he has to go the speed limit (he hears this from us all the time) and instead of just ending with that like we usually do, Ben continued on with saying that if we speed a cop will pull us over, give us a ticket, and that costs money and we don't have a lot of money to spend on tickets. Hunter sat there quite for a minute then responded "I have lots of money dad, go FAST!!" We laughed pretty long and hard at that one :)
Father Figures
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment